Android Accessibility Suite Varies with device
Android Accessibility Suite - is Android App that available on our Store. You could download all versions, including latest version - Varies with device. Android Accessibility Suite or com.google.android.marvin.talkback is app that has more than 5,000,000,000+ installs. If You going to install Android Accessibility Suite on your device, it should have space available, also your android device need to have Varies with device Android OS version or higher. Android Accessibility Suite was created by developer team Google LLC in genre of Tools. Android Top is Providing all versions of Android Accessibility Suite and you can download it directly to your phone or any android device For That you should scroll your screen below, where you could see many links to download app. Of course you could use Android Accessibility Suite on your pc for that you should use emulators. All apps and games on our site is intended only for personal use. Also don't forget to share this app with your friends, it helps to support all android community and developers to create more exiting apps :), and of course play in apps or games is more fun and useful with friends ). Download Android Accessibility Suite APK Varies with device For Free on Android - Latest Version By Google LLC Android Developer.. Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touchscreen - You can also use Camera Switches to navigate with facial gestures.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• For TalkBack, you can also press and hold both volume keys.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 (Android M) or later. To use TalkBack for Wear, you'll need Wear OS 3.0 or later.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 5,000,000,000+
Age Rating: 4.0
Recent Changes: TalkBack 13:<br>• Support for braille displays<br>• Automatic descriptions for unlabelled icons