Live Transcribe & Notification Varies with device
Live Transcribe & Notification - is Android App that available on our Store. You could download all versions, including latest version - Varies with device. Live Transcribe & Notification or com.google.audio.hearing.visualization.accessibility.scribe is app that has more than 500,000,000+ installs. If You going to install Live Transcribe & Notification on your device, it should have space available, also your android device need to have Varies with device Android OS version or higher. Live Transcribe & Notification was created by developer team Research at Google in genre of Communication. Android Top is Providing all versions of Live Transcribe & Notification and you can download it directly to your phone or any android device For That you should scroll your screen below, where you could see many links to download app. Of course you could use Live Transcribe & Notification on your pc for that you should use emulators. All apps and games on our site is intended only for personal use. Also don't forget to share this app with your friends, it helps to support all android community and developers to create more exiting apps :), and of course play in apps or games is more fun and useful with friends ). Download Live Transcribe & Notification APK Varies with device For Free on Android - Latest Version By Research at Google Android Developer.. Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications makes everyday conversations and surrounding sounds more accessible among people who are deaf and hard of hearing, using just your Android phone or tablet.
On most devices, you can directly access Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications with these steps:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility, then tap Live Transcribe, or Sound Notifications, depending on which app you’d like to start.
3. Use the Accessibility button, gesture or quick setting (https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693) to start Live Transcribe or Sound Notifications.
• Get notified of potential risky situations and personal situations based on sounds happening at home (for example, smoke alarm, siren, baby sounds).
• Add custom sounds to get notified when your appliances beep.• Get notifications with a flashing light or vibration to your mobile device or wearable.
• Timeline view lets you go back in history (currently limited to 12 hours) to see what was happening around you.
• Transcribes in real-time. Text appears on your device as words are spoken.
• Choose from over 80 languages and dialects, and quickly switch between two languages.
• Add custom words that you use frequently, like names or household items.
• Set your device to vibrate when someone says your name.
• Type responses in your conversation. Bring up your device’s keyboard and type your words for a continuous dialogue. Transcriptions still appear while you type.
• See the volume of the speaker’s voice compared to the loudness in your environment. You can use this sound indicator to adjust your volume when you speak.
• Use external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
Referring back to transcription:
• Choose to save transcriptions for 3 days. Saved transcriptions will stay locally on your device for 3 days, so you can copy and paste them elsewhere. (By default, transcriptions are not saved.)
• Search within saved transcriptions.
• Touch and hold text in transcription to copy and paste.
• Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up.
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier Deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Join the https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/accessible to provide feedback and receive product updates. For help using Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications, connect with us at https://g.co/disabilitysupport.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcription is processed. Sound Notifications needs microphone access to listen for sounds happening around you. The audio is also not stored after processing is finished.
Accessibility Service: Since this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions.
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 500,000,000+
Age Rating: 3.7
Recent Changes: • Transcribe offline in English, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish and French. More to come.