Microsoft Translator 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb
Microsoft Translator - is Android App that available on our Store. You could download all versions, including latest version - 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb. Microsoft Translator or com.microsoft.translator is app that has more than 50,000,000+ installs. If You going to install Microsoft Translator on your device, it should have space available, also your android device need to have 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb and up Android OS version or higher. Microsoft Translator was created by developer team Microsoft Corporation in genre of Productivity. Android Top is Providing all versions of Microsoft Translator and you can download it directly to your phone or any android device For That you should scroll your screen below, where you could see many links to download app. Of course you could use Microsoft Translator on your pc for that you should use emulators. All apps and games on our site is intended only for personal use. Also don't forget to share this app with your friends, it helps to support all android community and developers to create more exiting apps :), and of course play in apps or games is more fun and useful with friends ). Download Microsoft Translator APK 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb For Free on Android - Latest Version By Microsoft Corporation Android Developer.. Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation - connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
Required Android Version: 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb and up
Total Installs: 50,000,000+
Age Rating: 4.7
Recent Changes: Bug fixes and general improvements.